Chicken Curry or Veg Curry using our Bharat Seasoning
FULL RECIPE ▶︎ watch the videos below for steps
Chicken Curry or Veg Curry with Bharat Seasoning
Ingredients - Below is what you will need for either choice
1 Kilo Chicken breast cut into cubes / 3 medium Sweet Potatoes and 1 tin of chick peas
3 Tablespoons mySpike Bharat Seasoning
½ tin of pulped blended Tomatoes
3 medium sized onions chopped
2 tablespoon oil
Salt and pepper to taste if you want
3 cloves Garlic
2 green chillies
½ Inch Ginger
- Cut your preferred choice of veg or non veg into diced pieces.
- In a pan add oil and let it heat up.
- Add your chopped onions and let it saute till brown.
- Optional - Here you would add your ginger, chilli, garlic which you will blend. Let this cook until it starts to sweat.
- Add your Chicken or veg and give it a good mix
- Add your mySpike Bharat seasoning and stir it all in.
- Chicken - Let the Chicken Cook and place on the lid for about 6/7 mins / Veg Let the Sweet potatoes and Chickpeas cook in the mix for about 5/6 mins and then add a cup of water, stir and reduce heat and let it simmer.
- 10 mins into both Veg and non Veg Cooking time add your ½ tin tomatoes in, stir and cook till gravy is thick for about 5 mins.
- At this stage try the sauce and season to taste, I added salt to mine.
- Make sure its all cooked before serving
White basmati rice
A burst of flavors that'll transport you straight to India!